Changing your Snapchat app language doesn’t change the language of your phone or other apps 🚫
On iOS, your preferred language in the Snapchat app can be chosen in your device's Settings app. It can't be changed via the Snapchat app.
To change the Snapchat app language on iOS...
- Go to your device’s Settings app and add a preferred language by searching for ‘Language & Region’
- Tap ‘Add Language’ and choose your preferred language for Snapchat from the "iPhone Languages" list
- Search for Snapchat in your device’s Settings app, then tap ‘Language’
- Select your preferred language and restart the Snapchat app. The language should update immediately.
Please Note: This feature is only available for iOS 13 or newer.
Learn how to update other settings for iOS.
To change the Snapchat app language on Android...
- Tap ⚙️ in My Profile to open Settings
- Tap ‘Language’
- Choose your preferred language and tap ‘Change’ 😄
Learn how to update other settings for Android.