Snapcodes make it easy for Snapchatters to add you as a friend and follow your Story! You can share your Snapcode on the web, social media and in print.
Make sure to follow the Snapcode Guidelines so your Snapcode looks good and always scans correctly! For more detailed info, download the Snapchat Brand Guidelines.
Expert Tip 💡you can download a high-resolution copy of your personal Snapcode 💾
Snapcode Tips for Success ✅
Follow these tips so your Snapcodes look great and work well!
- Test your Snapcode before posting it!
- Add text around your Snapcode to tell Snapchatters to scan and share it!
- You can place your Snapcode on product packaging. Don’t forget to test your Snapcode on the packaging before going into mass production!
- The frame, dots and ghost outline must provide a darker contrast to the lighter code layer colour.
- Don’t print your Snapcode on glossy material. The reflections make the Snapcode hard to scan.
Important Snapcode Guidelines ⚠️
Check out these rules so your Snapcodes always follow the guidelines!
- Do not remove the Snapcode’s frame.
- Do not break or impede the frame or ghost outline.
- Do not tamper with the ghost-to-frame proportions.
- Do not skew or stretch the Snapcode.
- Do not invert the colours of the Snapcode.
- Do not use or distribute others’ Snapcodes.
- Do not modify your Snapcode, unless you’re adding an image inside the ghost logo.
- Do not sell Snapcode merchandise such as stickers, clothing, etc. without express permission from Team Snapchat.
If you’re new to Snapcodes, check out all the cool things you can do with them!