How to verify your mobile number:
- Tap the ⚙️ button in the Profile screen to open Settings
- Tap 'Mobile Number' under the 'My Account' section
- Type your mobile number into the space that says 'Mobile Number' and tap 'Verify'
- On the pop-up, tap 'Send via SMS' to receive a text message with your verification code. You can also receive the verification code by mobile call by tapping the 'Call me instead' button
- Enter the verification code from the text message or mobile call and tap 'Continue'
⚠️ Important: Although you can have more than one Snapchat account, only one unique email and/or mobile number can be verified per account.
For example, if two accounts are created with the same email and/or mobile number and that contact information is verified against the newer account, then the email/mobile number will be removed from the older account.
Please Note: Standard text messaging fees apply. You may also receive transactional SMS notifications from Snapchat.