The Snapchat Ghost logo is a great way to let people know you're a Snapchatter! Keep in mind that if you want to use the Ghost logo, there are rules to follow.
Check out these Ghost logo guidelines and download the Snapchat Brand Guidelines for more details 📐
Ghost logo Do’s ✅
Follow these Ghost logo tips for success!
- Only use the official Ghost logo available for download 💾
- Display the Ghost logo clearly.
- Only show the Ghost logo in black and white.
- Maintain proportions and put clear space around the Ghost logo.
- You can use the Ghost logo next to your Snapchat username.
- If you display the Ghost logo next to other social media logos, make sure it’s the same size.
- You can add a clear call to action, like “Add us on Snapchat,” but don’t include a call to action if the Ghost logo is side-by-side with other social media logos.
Ghost logo Don’ts 🚫
Review these Ghost logo rules so you can follow the guidelines!
- Don’t alter, rotate, or modify the Ghost logo in any way, such as by changing colors or adding design elements.
- However, we do encourage you to be creative and modify your Snapcode!
- Don’t obstruct the Ghost logo or surround it with other characters or creatures.
- Don’t display the Ghost logo larger than your own marks or branding.
- Don’t use the Ghost logo to refer to any product or service other than Snapchat.