If you're a Snapchatter wit a Public Profile and would like to post sponsored content, you can add a "Paid Partnership" label on your Public Snaps from the Send To screen.
Here's how to add a "Paid Partnership" label on your sponsored content:
- When you're ready to post your sponsored content on the Send To screen, select any Public-facing Story (Public Story, Spotlight or Snap Map)
- Tap the three-dot menu icon
- Tap 'Add Paid Partnership'
- If it’s your first time adding a "Paid Partnership" label, tap 'Continue' to go to the "Add Paid Partnership" page
- Toggle 'Paid Partnership' on
Snap Stars can go one step further, and tag a Brand when posting their own Spotlight, Snap Map, and Public Story Snaps.
In the 'Send To' flow, Snap Stars can search for a new or existing brand partner. New partnership requests are sent to the brand after the content is published.
Once the paid partnership is approved, performance data for that content is shared with the brand, and that content is available to the brand to boost.