If you’re not getting notified for incoming Chats & Calls, check your OS settings to see if your browser has notification permissions. To learn how to change your browser notification settings, go here.
Click to jump to instructions for a specific OS:
- Select Start, then select Settings
- Go to System > Notifications
- Turn notifications, banners, and sounds on or off for Chrome or Edge.
- Select Start > Settings
- Select System > Notifications & actions
- Under Notifications, turn Chrome or Edge notifications on or off, and change when and where you'll see your notifications
- Click the Apple logo at the top right and click System Settings
- Select Notifications from the menu on the left
- Search for your browser and ensure Allow notifications is toggled on
- Click on the notifications tray at the bottom right
- Click on notifications and make sure web.snapchat.com is checked