We respect the intellectual property of others, and expect our users to do the same. If you have a good-faith belief that any content on Snapchat infringes your intellectual property (IP), let us know. If you are unsure whether the material you plan to report is infringing, you may wish to first seek legal advice.
First see if any of the following scenarios apply to you. If so, please follow the links below for assistance.
- Someone shared a Snap of me without my permission
- My Snapstreak disappeared
- I'm being harassed, bullied, or have other safety concerns
- I can't log in to Snapchat
- I think my account was hacked
- I have a question about Cameo Stories
- The Geofilter for my business is not using the correct name
- General Snapchat support
Please Note: do not use the copyright or trademark infringement tools to report the types of matters above. Those reports will be disregarded.
Otherwise, if you are the IP owner or its authorized agent, you may report copyright or trademark infringement by following the links below.
- Copyright Infringement
- Someone copied my creative work, such as a photo, video, music, or artwork, without my permission
- Trademark Infringement
- Someone is using my brand name or logo without my permission