Group Chats let you and up to 200 friends stay in touch and share the moment together.
To start a Group Chat, tap the chat icon at the bottom of the Chat screen and select who you want to Chat with!
To view a Group Chat, tap it on the Chat screen. You can find your Groups in Search, too 🔍
Group Chat Tips
- Snaps you send to a Group don’t count for Snapstreaks with individual Snapchatters 🚫 🔥
- Press and hold on a Chat to see who’s read it, saved it, and more.
- When Group members open a Snap, their name appears below it in Chat.
- If you send a Bitmoji sticker, Friendmoji will only appear with the person who last sent a Chat to the Group.
- You can Mention a Group member in a Group Chat by typing their Display Name or by typing '@' and choosing their username.