We reserve the right to revoke verification or Snap Star status at our sole and absolute discretion and without advance notice. Reasons why we may revoke Snap Star status include:
- The account ceasing to meet the eligibility criteria described above
- Violations of our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines
- Dangerous behavior that puts others at risk of harm
- Promoting content, accounts, applications or websites (through links, mentions or otherwise) that would violate our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines
- Attempts to buy/sell followers or artificially increase follower count
- Any harassment of Snap or its employees
We regularly conduct audits of our Snap Star program. Ultimately, we rely on our editorial discretion in evaluating which accounts should remain in the program.
Accounts that violate our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines may be terminated, in addition to being removed from the Snap Star program. In some cases, off-platform behavior that is inconsistent with Snap’s Community Guidelines and Terms of Service may disqualify you from Snap Star eligibility.