You can change your passcode if you still know your current passcode and just want to use a different one. Changing your passcode won’t delete anything from My Eyes Only.
Please Note: Changing your passcode is not the same thing as resetting your forgotten passcode.
To change your current passcode…
- Swipe left in Memories until you see the 'My Eyes Only' tab
- Tap 'Options' at the bottom
- Tap ‘Change Passcode'
- Enter your current My Eyes Only passcode
- Enter the new passcode you’d like to use and tap ‘Next’
If you don’t want to use a 4-digit passcode, you can instead set a passphrase of letters and numbers — tap ‘Use Passphrase 🔐’ at the bottom.
- Read the information, and if you agree, tap the circle icon and tap 'Continue'
- Tap ‘Finish’