⚠️ Important: There is no process to request verification to become a Snap Star at this time.
How Snap Star Eligibility is Determined
We consider many factors to determine an account’s eligibility for a Snap Star. In addition to abiding by Snap’s Terms of Service and Community Guidelines, these factors include the following:
- Account engagement: Your account has accumulated a large and engaged audience.
- In some cases, Snap will upgrade accounts that fall outside of this parameter if the account owner is well-known outside of Snapchat.
- Stories for a public audience: Your account is primarily used to create and share stories with the general public on a regular basis.
- Authenticity: The account represents a real person or people and is the unique presence of the person or people it represents. General interest accounts are not eligible.
- Notability and Cultural Relevance: Your account is highly searched for or culturally relevant.
- Content Quality: The content you share is original, safe, and appropriate for all of our users and in line with our Community Guidelines.
No one is entitled to a Snap Star, regardless of the size of the account’s audience. Designation of an account as a Snap Star does not modify our Terms of Service or create any additional rights for the account holder.